Start/Finish : Kathmandu-Kathmandu
Trip Duration : 1/7 days
Max_Elevation : 3000m (Flying)
Difficulty : Essay
Best Time : Throughout the year
Permits : No
Accommodation : Lodge
TheNekos Treks & Expedition (P). Ltd. Paragliding in Nepal will let you an opportunity to experience and to explore the paragliding of Nepal. We will lead you from the top of the lowland successfully in comfortable way. Paragliding in Nepal can be a truly wonderful and fulfilling experience for the beautiful village views. The trip will take you over some of the best scenery on earth, as you share airspace with many different types of vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, Buddhist white stupa, more Hindus temples, City of Pokhara, Fewa Lakes, Begnas Lakes and jungle, with a fantastic view of the massive Annapurna range . You will seeing three mountain above to (8000m.) As the most experienced company providing paragliding holidays in Nepal we are unrivalled in our knowledge of paragliding conditions, sites and local cultre. The main area for paragliding is the Pokhara valley, commanding views of 3 of the worlds over 8000m. peaks with friendly and constant conditions for your paragliding holiday. You will feel simply birds, you feel winks it’s really satisfied program. We consider this to be the best all round river adventure in Nepal. The Nekos Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd lead you in your all travels. We are Legal & Responsible Trave Tour Company
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel dinner and meeting with Nekos Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
Day 02: Fly/drive to Pokhara, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 03: Hiking to Sarangkot and Paragliding Pokhara overnight.
Day 04: Sightseeing in Pokahar Valley with Fewa Lake Boating.
Day 05: Fly/ drive Back to Kathmandu overnight in hotel.
Day 06: Shopping/Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley. Pashupatinath/ Baudhanath/ Durbar Squire
Day 07: Your beautiful Departure.
If you would like to ask to for trip cost and depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email email@example.com/www.nekostreks.com
1. Arrivel & Depatrure pick up
2. 3 Night's Accommodation Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed / Breakfast plan
3. 2 Night's Accommodation Hotel in Pokhara on Bed / Breakfast plan
4. Fly, Tourist Bus Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu
5. Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
6. Company T-shirt as a Souvenir
8. Farewell dinner with typical Nepali culture
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara
2. Client’s insurance
3. Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above
5. Equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry.
6. Your Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.