Naya Khang Peak
Start/Finish : Kathmandu-Kathmandu
Trip Duration : 20 days
Max_Elevation : 5,844m (Summit Elevation)
Difficulty : Difficult Strenuous
Best Time : Spring/ Autumn
Permits : Peak Permit (Gov. Royalty) National Park Fee
Accommodation : Lodge & Camping
The Nekos Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd offering to your wonderful adventure, Naya kanga peak climbing is challenging adventure trip in Langtang region. Naya Kanga Peak 5844m also known as Ganja La Chuli peak climbing one of the most popular trekking peak in Nepal situated in Langtang region .Naya Kanga peak climbing offer beautiful Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung 7,246m, Ganesh Himal , Shishapangma 8013m, Langsisa Ri 6,774m., Pemthang Ri 6,836m, Pemthang Kapro Ri (6,830m) ,Langtang II 6,571m Yala peak 5,500m, Paldor peak 5,896m, Tibetan Himalayan range, world best valley – Langtang valley, Tibetan monasteries, beautiful landscape & Rasuwa Tamang people culture climbing the Naya kanga peak . After, climbing on pear you will see massive scenery all mountains. You feel simply heaven
When you will reached on the top.
Naya kanga peak climbing begins at Syabrubensi after 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s climbing guide led through beautiful valley of Bambo, Lama Hotel, Langtang valley, Kyanjin Gompa , Tseku Ri, Ganaja la chuli base camp and finally summit the Naya kanga peak. The normal route of ascent to Naya Kanga is via the north - east ridge over a line on ice and snow. We follow the route of Langtang trek to Kyangjin (3,749m) for the ascent of Naya Kanga. To the north above Kangjin, there are several hills that provide both the magnificent views and the acclimatization. North - east of Kyangjin Ri (4,700m), there are two peaks; Yala Peak (5, 500m.) and Tsergo Peak (5,749m) that provide good climbing for acclimatization. The normal route for climbing Naya Kanga peak is North - East Face & North Ridge. Autumn & spring season is best time for Naya kanga expedition but Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers wish and holiday frame. we consider this to be the best all round river adventure in Nepal. The Nekos Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd led you in your all travels.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel,
Day 02: Making your climbing Permit, Dinner with meeting with your climbing Guide and Staff.
Day 02: After breakfast, Katmandu drive to Syaprubesi (1266 m).
Day 04: Shyabru gaun trek to Lama Hotel-2470m (6-7 hr)
Day 05: Lama hotel trek to Langtang valley 3010m (5-6 hr).
Day 06: Langtang village trek to Kyanjin Gompa-4060m (3 hr)
Day 07: Khumjung, acclimatization day.
Day 08: our trekking guide take to Tseko Ri 4984m for panoramic Himalayan scenery including langtang
Lirung, Yala peak, Naya Khanga, Shiha pangama ect and back to Kyanjin Gompa. overnight at
Day 09: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ganga La phedi-4300m
Day 10: Ganja la phedi trek to Naya kang high camp 4978m
Day 11: Early in the morning , Climbing Guide will led you for Naya kanga peak climbing (5844m.) and
back Naya kanga peak high camp. Overnight
Day 12: If in case of bad weather, our climbing guide will take to you for re- summit the Naya kanga
peak and trek to Naya kanga peak base camp
Day 13: Naya kanga base camp via langtang Ganja la pass 5122m trek to Keldang 4250m
Day 14: Keldang trek to Yak Kharka 4012m
Day 15: Yak kharka trek to Tarkey Ghang.2743m
Day 16: Tarkey ghang trek to Shermathang 2590m
Day 17 : Shermathang trek to Melamchi pul bazzar.870m
Day 18: Melamchi pul bazaar by bus back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 19 : Shopping/ Sightseeing , in Kathmandu. Pashupatinath , Bauddhanath and Durbar squire with
Day 20: You beautiful departure. …
If you would like to ask to for trip cost and depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via
our email firstname.lastname@example.org
01. Airport Pick up & drops by Privat transportation
02. 3 Night's Accommodation Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed / Breakfast plan
03. Tourist Bus Kathmandu-Syaprubesi, Malamchi-Kathmandu by Privet transportation
04. Naya Khang Peak Permit
05. Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
06. Langtang National Park Fee
07. All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
08. Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip
09. Experienced and qualified trekking guide, cook, Sherpas (assistance guide) staff and porters services
10. Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
11. Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, all kitchen gear/utensils if necessary
12. Fixed rope for climbing
13. All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
14. Duffle Bags
15. Company T-shirt as a Souvenir
16. Climbing Certificate
17. Farewell dinner with typical Nepali culture
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara
2. Client’s insurance
3. Personal nature and all bar bills
4. Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above
5. Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry.
6. Your Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.
7. Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Thief or Damage and personal effects