Mt.Manaslu Expidition (8,156m)
Start/Finish : Kathmandu-Kathmandu
Trip Duration : 50 days
Max_Elevation : 8,156m (Summit Elevation
Difficulty : Difficult Strenuous
Best Time : Spring/ Autumn
Permits : Expeditions Permit (Gov. Royalty)
Accommodation : Lodge & Camping
The Mt. Manaslu (8156m.) above the sea level. Manaslu have been middle West North side of Nepal, very close neighbor to mountain with Ganesh Himal (Holy Mountain) and Shishapangma Where, have been bordering in Tibet and China. We can see multi sceneries. The really cultural trails in this valley’s Sherpa’s, Gurung’s, Tibetan & other’s ethnic groups. They respecting before starting for good work. One, so called due to its dark brooding appearance. Still, it is relatively less attempted mountain’s.
It was first climbed in 1956 by a Japanese expedition. Its name comes from the Sanskrit word manasa, meaning "intellect" or " soul" It is the same root word as that for Manasarover, the holy lake near Mt. Kailash in Tibet. Just as the British considered Everest their mountain, Manaslu has always been a Japanese mountain. HW Tillman and Jimmy Roberts photographed Manaslu during a trek in 1950. but the first real survey of the peak was made by a Japanese expedition in 1952. A Japanese team made the first serious attempt on the peak from the Budi Gandaki valley in 1953. When another team followed in 1954, the villagers of Samagaon told them the first team had been responsible for an avalanche that destroyed a monastery. and refused to let the 1954 expedition climb. The expedition set off to climb Ganesh Himal instead.
Our plan is to attempt to climb a new route on this giant peak. Our team are among the leading American, Korean, British Japanese, Russian, German, French many more in Nepal. Manaslu Over the 8000 meter climbers, with over 16 years of experience in the Himalaya, and over 20 years of exploring the world’s mountains. We have Tecnically & Practically mountaineering Guide and staff. The Nekos Treks & Expeditions (P). Ltd is one of the Legal, Responsible travel tour company
Day,01 : Arrival in Nepal Airport and you will be visit with our airport representator then, transfer to hotel. (We serve you dinner with our team and introduce with your
Day,02 : Meeting with Nepali Staff & Equipment Checking
Day,03 : Expedition briefing in Ministry of Tourism in Nepal.
Day,04 : Drive Arughat via Dhading Camping. (608m.)
Day,05 : Arughat trek to Sotikhola 6 hours camping. (700m.)
Day,06 : Sotikhola trek to Machhakhola 6/7 hours camping. (869m.)
Day,07 : Machhakhola trek to Jagat camping. (1340m.)
Day,08 : Jagat trek to Ekle Bhatti camping. (1600m.)
Day,09 : Ekle Bhatti trek to Ngyak 5/6 hours camping. (2340m.)
Day,10 : Nyak trek to Namrung 5/6 hours camping. (2630m.)
Day,11 : Namrung trek to Syalla village camping. (3500m.)
Day,12 : Syalla trek to Sama village camping. (3520m.)
Day,13 : Acclimation Day. ( Visit to major seen with our mountaineering Guide)
Day,14 : Sama Village trek to Manaslu Base camp camping. (4400m.)
Day, 15- 41 days. “ Climbing period your inspiring Expedition on Manasalu Mountain (8,156m.)”
Day,42 : Base camp trek to Sama village camping
Day,43 : Sama trek to Namrung camping
Day,44 : Namrung trek to Philim village camping
Day,45 : Filim trek to Machakhola camping
Day,46 : Machakhola trek to Soti khola camping
Day,47 : Soti khola trek to Arughat camping
Day,48 : Drive, Arughat to Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
Day,49 : Sightseeing, Bhuddhanath, Pashupatinath, Swayambunath. Bhktapur Temple. ( As you like)
Day,50 : Finally, Departure.
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us in the bellow:-
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Nekos Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. It is the Responsible Travel Company.
If you would like to ask to for trip cost and depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via
our email email@example.com/www.nekostreks.com
01. Arrivel & Departure pick up by Private Transportation
02. 3 Night's Accommodation Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed / Breakfast plan
03. Tourist Bus Kathmandu-Arughat
04. Tourist Bus Dharapani-Kathmandu
05. Manslu climbing permit
06. Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
07. ( ACAP) Fee
08. All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
09. Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip
10. Experienced and qualified trekking guide, cook, Sherpas (assistance guide) staff and porters services
11. Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
12. Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, all kitchen gear/utensils if necessary
13. Fixed rope for climbing
14. All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
15. Duffle Bags refundable to protect your Luggage
16. Company T-shirt as a Souvenir
17. Climbing Certificate
18. Farewell dinner with typical Nepali culture
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
2. Yours (Client’s) insurance
3. Personal nature and all bar bills
5. Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry.
6. Your Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.
7. Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Thief or Damage