Mt. Himlung Expedition (7,126m)
Start/Finish : Kathmandu-Kathmandu
Trip Duration : 36 days
Max_Elevation : 7,126m / 27,765 Ft. (Summit Elevation)
Difficulty : Difficult Strenuous
Best Time : Spring/ Autumn
Permits : Expeditions Permit (Gov. Royalty)
Accommodation : Lodge & Camping
The Himlung Himal is (7126m.) 27,765 Ft. The fifth tallest mountain on earth. Makalu have been middle North west of Nepal., very close neighbor to Manaslu, Ganesh Himal. which is considered one of the remote corners of Nepal and Tibet border. This mountain has been becoming popular day by day to the climbers on these present days. Previously a restricted region, Nepal Government opened the region only in 1992 by and so far only a few expedition teams including Japanese and French have summitted Mount Himlung. Expedition for Himlung Himal follows Round Annapurna route to Koto and from Koto towards Nar-phu Gaon. The route passes through high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow gullies, forests, rocks, springs, Gompas and unique cultural settlements.
The expedition also offers mysterious culture and panoramic mountain views of Nandadevi, Rajramba, Api Himal, Kappa Chuli Peak and many more. Himlung Himal isn’t of particularly difficult it is a very beautiful course of alpinism in altitude from its Base Camp to the summit. The route to Phu Gaon from Manang is newly opened and fewer tourists have visited, so far. These routes are combined with high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow gullies, lovely forests, amazing rock and spring formations, Gompas and unique varied cultures. Base camp will be established at the height of 4900m; which is located at the upper border of one of pastures belong to Phu. Normally three high camps will be established to reach the Summit. Camp I at the height of 5450m, Camp II at 6000m and Camp III at 6350m. Technically Mt. Himlung Himal is not so difficult. It is very beautiful mountain for alpinism in altitude from its base camp to the Summit.
Our plan is to attempt to climb & succeed summit on this giant peak. Our team climbers are among the leading American, Korean, British Japanese, Russian, German, French many more in Nepal. Pakistan Over the 8000 meter climbers, with over 16 years of experience in the Himalaya, and over 20 years of exploring the world’s mountains. We have Tecnically & Practically mountaineering Guide and Staff. The Nekos Treks & Expeditions (P). Ltd. been Legal, Responsible & Awarded Travel Tour Company.
Day 01: Arrival in Nepal Airport and you will be visit with our airport representator then, transfer to hotel. (We serve you dinner with our team and introduce
with your Mountain Guide
Day,02: Meeting with Nepali Staff & Equipment checking
Day,03: Drive, Kathmandu to Bhulbhule overnight canping 840m.
Day,04: Bhulbhule to Jagat overnight canping 1300m
Day,05: Jagat to Dharapani overnight canping 1860m
Day,06: Dharapani to Koto overnight canping 2600m
Day,07: Koto to Meta overnight canping 3560m
Day,08: Meta to Kyang overnight canping 3840m
Day, 09: Kyang to Phu Gaon overnight canping 3900m
Day,10: Exploration Day in Phu Village overnight canping,
Day,11: Phu Gaon to Himlung Himal Base Camp overnight canping 4920m
Day,12-24days. “Summit, your inspiring Expedition on Makalu Mountain (8,463m.)”
Day,25: Pack Up BC Ready for Departure overnight camping.
Day,26: Base Camp to Phu Gaon overnight canping 3900m.
Day,27: Phu Gaon to Naar Gaon overnight canping 4110m.
Day,28: Naar Gaon to Kang-La Phedi overnight canping 4425m
Day,29: Kang-La Phedi to Kang-La Pass 5325m,
Day,30: Pisang to Chame 2670m
Day,31: Chame to Dharapani 1860m
Day,32: Dharapani to Jagat 1300m
Day,33: Jagat to Bhulbhule 840m
Day, 34: Drive, Bhulbhule to Kathmandu by bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day,35: Sightseeing, Bhuddha Nath, Pashupati Nath, Bhktapur Temple. ( As you like)
Day,36: Finally, Departure.
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us in the bellow:-
Note:In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Nekos Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. It is the Responsible Travel Company.
If you would like to ask to for trip cost and depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via
our email email@example.com/www.nekostreks.com
01. Arrivel & Departure pick up in Kathmandu
02. 3 Night's Accommodation Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed / Breakfast plan
03. Tourist Bus Koto- Kathmandu
04. Drive, to Ngadi by privet Transportation
05. Himlung Mountain Climbing Permit
06. Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
07. ( ACAP) Fee
08. All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
09. Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Hot drinks) during the trip
10. Experienced and qualified climbing, trekking guide, cook, Sherpas (assistance guide) staff and porters services
11. Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
12. Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, all kitchen gear/utensils if necessary
13. Fixed rope for climbing
14. All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
15. Duffle Bags protect your Luggage
16. Company T-shirt as a Souvenir
17. Climbing Certificate
18. Farewell dinner with typical Nepali culture
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
2. Your's (Client’s) insurance
3. Personal nature and all bar bills
4. Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry.
5. Your Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.
6. Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Thief or Damage and personal effects