Mt. Annapurna Expedition (8,091m)
Start/Finish : Kathmandu-Kathmandu
Trip Duration : 50 Days
Max_Elevation : 8,091m (Summit Elevation)
Difficulty : Difficult Strenuous
Best Time : Spring/ Autumn
Permits : Expeditions Permit (Gov. Royalty)
Accommodation : Lodge & Camping
We offering to Mount Annapurna (8,091m) first Mountain is the second lowest 8000m peak in World and which is Located in Nepal. Annapurna 8091meter was first climbed by a French expedition 1950. There are four summits called Annapurna; the entire massif forms a barrier on the northern side of the Pokhara valley. The main summit is to the west of Annapurna sanctuary.A French Expedition led by Maurice Her Zong explored the Kali Gandaki valley in 1950. After descending Dhaulagiri was too difficult, they turned their attention to combing Annapurna. Hampered by inaccurate maps, they spent considerable time and effort finding a way to the foot of the mountain.
They eventually ascended via Miristi Khola to the north face of mount Annapurna on June 1950, just before the start of the Monsoon. The Summiteers suffered frostbite on descends wand were finally evacuated back to the road head in India. Annapurna was not climbed again until 1970, when British army expedition followed essentially the same route as Herzog. At same time Cris Boning led successful British expedition to the very steep and difficult south face. With only 109 ascents, Annapurna has had fewer successful climbs than any other 8000m peak. Normally 2 faces climb Annapurna 1 mountain, one is West south face which is trekking route is fallow Pokhara, Tatopani, Ghasa, Late, Misri Khola and direct to Annapurna Base Camp and less popular route is from South side through Annapuna Sanctuary.
Our plan is to attempt to climb & succeed summit on this giant peak. Our team is are among the leading American, Korean, British Japanese, Russian, German, French many more in Nepal. Pakistan Over the 8000 meter climbers, with over 16 years of experience in the Himalaya, and over 20 years of exploring the world’s mountains. We have Tecnically & Practically mountaineering Guide & staff.
Day,01 : Arrival in Nepal Airport and you will be visit with our airport representator then, transfer to hotel. (We serve you dinner with our team and introduce with your trekking Guide).
Day,02 : Meeting with Nepali Staff & Equipment Checking
Day,03 : Expedition briefing in Ministry of Tourism in Nepal.
Day,04: Drive, Katghmandu-Beni overnight.
Day,05: Drive, Beni- Lete / Kalopani overnight.
Day,06: Kalopani trek to Jungle Camp overnight.
Day,07: Jungle Camp trek to Miristi Khola.
Day,08: Miristi Khola trek to Annapurna North Base Camp.
Day,09: Acclimatization day.
Day, 10- 39 days. “ Climbing period your inspiring Expedition on Annapurna Mountain (8,091m.)”
Day,40: ABC trek to Mristi Khola overnight camping.
Day,41: Mristi Khola trek to Jungle camp overnight camping.
Day,42: Jungle camp trek to Lete overnight Lodge.
Day,43: Lete trek to Tatopni overnight Lodge.
Day,44: Drive, Tatopani-Beni- Pokhara overnight Lodge.
Day,45: Free day Pokhara.
Day,46: Fly back Pokhara-Kathmandu transfer to hotel overnight Lodge.
Day,49 : Sightseeing, Bhuddhanath, Pashupatinath, Swayambunath. Bhktapur Temple. ( As you like)
Day,50 : Finally, Departure.
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us in the bellow:-
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Nekos Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. It is the Responsible Travel Company.
If you would like to ask to for trip cost and depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via
our email email@example.com/www.nekostreks.com
01. Arrivel & Departure pick up by Private Transport
02. 3 Night's Accommodation Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed / Breakfast plan
03. 2 Night's Accommodation Hotel in Pokhara on Bed / Breakfast plan
04. Fly to Kathmandu-Pokhara,Pokhara-Kathmandu
05. Derive,Pokhara to Kalopani by privet Transportation
06. Annapurna peak climbing permit
07. Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
08. ( ACAP) Fee
09. All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
10. Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip
11. Experienced and qualified trekking guide, cook, Sherpas (assistance guide) staff and porters services
12. Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
13. Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, all kitchen gear/utensils if necessary
14. Fixed rope for climbing
15. All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
16. Duffle Bags refundable to protect your Luggage
17. Company T-shirt as a Souvenir
18. Climbing Certificate
19. Farewell dinner with typical Nepali culture
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara
2. Yours (Client’s) insurance
3. Personal nature and all bar bills
4. Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above
5. Trekking equipment any type of Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry.
6. Your Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.
7. Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Thief or Damage and personal effects