Mt. Dhawalagiri Expedition (8,156m)
Start/Finish : Kathmandu-Kathmandu
Trip Duration : 45 days
Max_Elevation : (8,156m) Summit Elevation
Difficulty : Difficult Strenuous
Best Time : Spring/ Autumn
Permits : Expeditions Permit (Gov. Royalty)
Accommodation : Lodge & Camping
Nekos Treks & Expeditions (P) Ltd . offering the Mt. Dhawalagiri (8156m.) above the sea level. Dhawalagiri have been middle West North side of Nepal, very close neighbor to mountain with Annapurna ranges and Nil-Giri mountain Where, have been bordering in Tibet and China. We can see, multi sceneries. The really cultural trails in this valley’s Thakali’s, Gurung’s, Tibetan, Chhetri’s & other’s ethnic groups. They respecting before starting for good work. One, so called due to its dark brooding appearance. Still, it is relatively less attempted mountain’s.
Dhawalagiri was first climbed by the Swiss in 1960. It’s name is derived from “Sanskrit”; dhavala
means “White and giri is Mountain”. The mountain was sighted by British surveyors in Indian in the early 1800s and mapped by one of the secret Indian surveyors, the pundits, in 1873, but the region remined largely unknown until a Swiss aerial survey in 1949. The French Annapurna Expedition in 1950 had permission to climb either Annapurna or Dhawalagiri, but decided on Annapurna after a reconnaissance of Dhawalagiri. The peak was climbed by the Japanese 1970, the Americans is 1973,and the Italian in 1976. Captain Emil Wick airdropped supplies to the US Expedition from Pilatus Porter aircraft. The Dhawalagiri Expedition start Beni- Dhorbang-Muri-Base Camp-Marph- Jomsom or finally Beni to Pokhara end.
Our plan is to attempt to climb a new route on this giant peak. Our team is among the leading American, Korean, British Japanese, Russian, German, French many more in Nepal. Pakistan Over the 8000 meter climbers, with over 16 years of experience in the Himalaya, and over 20 years of exploring the world’s mountains. We have Tecnically & Practically mountaineering Guide and Staff.
Day,01 : Arrival in Nepal Airport and you will be visit with our airport representator then transfer to hotel. (We serve you dinner with our team and introduce with your
Day,02 : Meeting with Nepali Staff & Equipment Checking
Day,03 : Expedition briefing in Ministry of Tourism in Nepal.
Day,04 : Drive, Kathmandu-Beni, further drive to Darbang overnight. (830m.)
Day,05 : Darbang trek to Phaliya Gaon overnight Ca0mping. (1500m.)
Day,06 : Phaliya trek to Muri overnight camping. (1850m.)
Day,07 : Muri trek to Bhoghara overnight camping (2080m.)
Day,08 : Bhogara trek to Dobang overnight camping.(2520m.)
Day,09 : Dobng trek to Italian Base Camp overnight camping.(3660m.)
Day,10 : Ialian BC. Trek to Dhawalagiri Base Camp overnight. (4700m.)
Day,11 : 11-37 days. “ Climbing period your inspiring Expedition on Dhawalagiri Mountain (8,156m.)”
Day,38 : back down to French-Col overnight. Camping. (5,360m.)
Day,39 : French-Col cross to Kharka overnight.
Day,40 : Kharka cross to Dhampus overnight. Camping
Day,41 : Dhampus trek to Tukuche overnight Lodge.
Day,42 : Drive, Tukuche- Beni Overnight.
Day,43 : Drive, Beni- Kathmandu transfer to Hotel overnight.
Day,44 : Sightseeing, Bhuddhanath, Pashupatinath, Swayambunath. Bhktapur Temple. ( As you
Day,45 : Finally, Departure.
The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us in the bellow:-
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Nekos Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. It is the Responsible Travel Company.
If you would like to ask to for trip cost and depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via
our email firstname.lastname@example.org/www.nekostreks.com
01. Arrivel Departure by Private Transportation
02. 3 Night's Accommodation Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed / Breakfast plan
03. Drive, Kathmandu-Dorbang -Kathmandu
04. Dhawalagiri Expedition Permit
05. Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
06. All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
07. Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip
08. Experienced and qualified Climbing, Trekking Guide, Cook, Sherpas (Assistance guide) staff and porters services
09. Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
10. Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, all kitchen gear/utensils if necessary
11. Fixed rope for climbing
12. All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
13. Duffle Bags for your Luggage
14. Company T-shirt as a Souvenir
15. Climbing Certificate
16. Farewell dinner with typical Nepali culture
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
2. Client’s insurance
3. Personal nature and all bar bills
4. Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above
5. Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry.
6. Your Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.
7. Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Thief or Damage and personal effects